Good morning everybody, it is 3.33 in the morning here, and Im starting my day.
As Im in general a very busy person I can´t remember if I have allready
introduced myself. So here goes, Im Johnny, 51 y.o. from Denmark. I was closely
associated with the group that calls themselves "Jehovah´s Witnesses". Noticed
the word " associated", I was actually never a baptized member -but more or
less chose to use 25 years of my life in close contact with those "people".
Apart from 2 years in the Theological department of Arhus University, Im a
selftaught academic reading all sorts of University syllabus textbooks also
through the last 25 years. So all the time I WAS -that is NOT ANY LONGER
associated with "these people" I was also reading intensively all sorts of text
books on university level mostly on motivational psychology and theology. That
was the short introduction. You are all very welcome to ask questions if you
want clarification on aspects of my experience relating to this all in all.
Have a great day. Sincerely your new friend, Johnny .