basically, Aquinas is lacking in the essential Rorian themes and ingredients
that make for successful Spiritual movements. Not just belief/philosophical
systems but icons inclusive of the Total holographic existence and mirred in
the body: i.e. Trees of Life mandalas.
Next, we tack on the regularity of practices such as silent meditation and the
chanting of mantras. Though in the monastic system of Aquinas' day meditation
and chanting were part of Church life, the Catholic Church (possibly being
pressured by Evangelical Fundamentalism) has cornered itself into a box. If
Salvation is a matter of only faith and belief, there's not even a need to pray
the Rosary, let alone engage in Yogic practices or meditation; when such
practices have no bearing on Salvation - says the Pope.
In any event, the Tree of Life and what it represents in the Rorian context
definitely supersedes devotion to any particular Personality such as Jesus,
although all Personalities are potentially recognized as Rorian I-particles
within the Whole.
Bonus: The Bonsai Tree of Life, by Michael Oswald:
http://michaelo.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d39sdc8