> For the record, Raunchy, thank you for your "fair and balanced"
> report from the Front Lines. It is in accord with your first postings
> about Robin and the enduring legacy that his "teaching" had on
> Fairfield, and on you personally, back in 2008:

> Just for the record, do you make a distinction between the TMO
> "Inquisitors" you refer to in your post and Robin's stage act at the
> time, or not? Seems to me both sets of Inquisitors were cut from
> the same cloth. And still are.

I don't make the comparison that you do just for the sake of a twofer slam on
Robin and the TMO. Robin has already explained his actions and state of mind at
the time. I believe he truly regrets any harm he may have caused his followers.
I give him credit for digging deep into his soul to examine and admit his
mistakes. I'm not entirely sold on his Catholic, Aquinas, Monte Cassino thang,
but it's his truth, and I respect him for that, however strange and implausible
it may seem. His courage to look inward rather than blame or diminish others is
a welcome reminder that one cannot be honest with others unless one is first
honest with ones self.