Yaay my dear Obba !!!, thank you I knew it.

I heard Barry totally wetted his entire wardrobe into trash over the last
several days, staring at the big fucking mirror that is the Ravi Yogi, who is
the most narcissistic, the biggest asshole, as Bob says the Cosmic Showman that
this world has ever seen.