Some of it may be hypocrisy, but I think Barry has called wolf so many times
with his gotcha routines that people for the most part just tune him out now.
Ravi on the other hand engages people and there's at least something to talk
about.

Barry is just a tired old man, spinning the same ol' same ol'. He is starting
to sound like that Merlin of Exxon guy that shows up every now and again.