Hi Bob, I did not try to "cyber lynch" Ravi, so please include me with Oboe and
the others. RD has been on here a long time and Ravi's stuff didn't fit the
object of his rant, however well intentioned.

As for the implication to us all through the video clip, I grew up with brown
people, not whiteys. I lived mostly in SE Asia until I was 19. They raised me.
I spoke the languages of Indonesia, the Philippines and Hong Kong. Thankfully
the last two were primarily English, with a smattering of Tagalog and
Cantonese. Also lived in Mexico, Spain, Fiji, and Surinam. So no big deal about
Ravi having a really, really good tan.