--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> Well they could say that:
>
> - staring at the LED man helps create world peace.
> - staring at the LED man enlivens the unified field (Mr.
> Wizard, John Hagelin appears from behind a curtain with
> a chart and a dizzying Powerpoint presentation).
> - and my favorite part: the scientific research on LED
> man (Fred Travis appear from behind a curtain, carrying
> a chart and yet another dizzying PPT presentation).

Consider this a prophecy, Vaj. :-)

> On Dec 8, 2011, at 3:42 AM, turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
> >
> > But YMMV. I, for one, look forward to more "testi-
> > monials" from the TBs about this one. That should
> > be amusing. My tummy feels better just anticipating
> > the laughter. :-)

Synchronistically, I found the following testimonial
from a course participant on another forum:

"I am just AMAZED at how profound the experience
was for me subjectively, and how much of that
experience of the awesome Woo Woo of the Ved has
been established in my physiology so far. For
example, even though as we all know from Raja
Raam's book that Vedic bodies have no genitals, as
the LED lights near that region started blinking
I cognized an ancient voice chanting something that
sounded like 'Om Money Pudendum Hung' and found my
attention slipping to the...uh...second chakra
region of my own body. Almost instantly I felt a
tingling sensation in that area, and when I checked
later at home, I found that my genital warts had
disappeared. Cured...completely gone...no trace of
them any more. Even more blissful, I could swear
that my lingam is now at least an inch longer than
it was before I took the course. Jai Guru Dev."