--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> But I may be wrong, who knows what genetic resetting is and how we know
> mental processes accomplish this.  I don't even remember any TM research that
> approaches this level of fantasy claim.

Curtis, you just don't understand it because your intellect is underdeveloped,
but this can be rectified by attending the course, and it will be clear to you
beyond proof that every word said about it is not only true but 100%
scientific. Only its future science, and your intellect has to be higher
intellect, if you know what I mean. Meanwhile I am pondering, who is seen left
and right of the Purusha mandala, in the cosmos at about minute 5:35 to 5:50 of
the video, see here (url with timecoding)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSMrAB4vV_c#t=5m50s My guess is its Captain Kirk
and Lieutenant Uhura.