From: Emily Reyn <emilymae.r...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, December 9, 2011 8:30:05 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: "I'm having an emotion" / the
pre-qualification
(was.... Bob)

Love the video - many points of light.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqDq3eyTGck&feature=related

Ravi, I went skydiving once...it was the most incredible high - even after I
realized I had to steer to avoid the fast-approaching power lines.  Have  no
plans to ever do it again :).

>________________________________

which I was very scared. My kid made me do it a couple of times after he
himself
got scared and I totally enjoyed it. I planned sky diving with a couple of
friends in the Bay area but it never came to fruition but I plan to do it. I
will check with them again :-)

>________________________________

up with those words. I was blissful sitting on that bench in Venice, with my
coffee and smoke just typing away.

>People are vulnerable because they insulate themselves with beliefs, whereas
>my
>ability to clean clocks comes from my utter lack of belief, total helplessness
>and vulnerability. I'm totally open to harm, yet can never be harmed. Even
>Gurus
>are tied to their teachings and their followers whereas a yogi is utterly
>free,
>not even afraid of death because I have encountered death and conquered it.
>
>So either you continue to make thoughtless statements and align with the
>perverted intellect of a raunchy, a jason, an alex or go with the top 1% that
>is
>The Mad Yogi Inc, your choice really.
>
>Bon voyage.
>
>________________________________

 Ok.  Bon Noel.

>--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Yogi <raviyogi@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hear ye, hear one and all.
>>
>> Step over Stupid Sal, here comes Steve, the idiot, nay the idiot of idiots,
>> The
>>King Idiot, the most simple, innocent, naive idiot, the original retard, the
>>village bumpkin.
>>

>> From the village of St. Louis, the heart land, throbbing, pulsating,
>> vibrating
>>with a thriving community of idiots,  multi faceted, multi dimensional
>>retards.
>>

>> Steve, from St. Louis ably assisted by Rishi Jason, yoga man, a wannabe
>>spiritual thing.
>>
>> King Idiot Steve confronts Dr. Ravi Chivukula, the renowned researcher from
>>UCLA, the man of great intellect, who sacrificed his life, emigrating from
>>India
>>to spend time researching
>the people he so dearly loved.
>>
>> Dr. Ravi Chivukula travelled all over the vast regions of the West coast,
>> from
>>the beautiful foggy beaches to the sunny plains to the ice capped Cascades.
>>
>> Studying the West coast liberals, people of  heart, yet fascinated by pseudo
>>spiritual
icons. He aped their mannerisms, he ate their food, he aped their language,
their food habits, their customs, their culture.

>> Now fashioned himself as Ravi Yogi, the Kali's Pimp, the mother of the
>> shadow,
>>the sex, anger, guilt, shame, the pain and the suffering.
>>
>> The King Idiot Steve confronts Ravi Yogi with the sacred teachings of the
>> White
>>man. Never before revealed White man's guilt, his burden, his superiority,
>>nicely wrapped now as his rules, his sensibilities, his subtleties.
>>
>> The crowd egged on by  Rishi Jason started throwing rocks at Ravi Yogi,
>> which
>>then mysteriously transformed as eggs  and
>boomeranged back leaving them egg
shell shocked.