--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, zarzari_786 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Maybe you like this song too, same composer, oscar winning Rahman, one of
> > his best
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOYN9qNXmAw
> >

> Party Train. They must have had a blast making the video.

It's a famous scene:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaiyya_Chaiyya#Music_video

The video was filmed on top of the Ooty train (the Nilgiri Mountain Railway) in
mountainous Tamil Nadu, southern India while actor Shahrukh Khan dances with
model/actress Malaika Arora and other dancers. The film was directed by Mani
Ratnam and photographed by Santosh Sivan. The choreography was completed in
four and half days by Farah Khan.[4] No major back projections or
post-production special effects were used in the music video. Malaika Arora,
one of the performer recalls: "Would you believe it? Well, the "Chaiya Chaiya"
song was shot exactly as you see it on the screen: No camera tricks, no back
projection, no post-production special effects!"[5] She also said that "...One
of the unit members tripped and hurt himself. Other than that, things were
safe."[6] Mani Ratnam was inspired by Kittu Puttu - Kaalavannu Thadeyoru Yaaru
Illa, a 1977 Kannada movie song video, which used a similar "atop the train"
sequence, and was directed by his friend, C.V. Rajendran.