> > > And I don't think the rich will stop until
> > > 99% of the populace is poor. Time for
> > > Revolution 2.0.
> > >
> > Most people have an annual income of less than
> > $32,000.00. That puts you in the 1%. By world
> > standards, you are wealthy!

Bhairitu:
> When I talk about "sheeple" I'm talking about the
> "working Americans" who have stupid opinions about
> the Occupy folks. The sheeple used to be referred
> to as "the great unwashed".

But, it's the OWS folks that need a bath! You are not
making any sense. 99.9999999% of all Americans want to
get a job and make some money.

> I refer to them as "the great brainwashed."

So, you're saying that working people are brainiwashed
and the 1% unemployed are enlightened? Go figure.

> Gingrich is a selfish pig and a megalomaniac.

So, your main issue in the next presidential election
is how much money the candidate has earned. By that
standard, you'd probably be voting for Rick Perry.

Go figure.