From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of coldbluiceman
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 6:00 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: PTSD: 18 veteran suicides/day, 50% reduction in
symptoms in 4 wks thru TM

Never "followed" anyone over here!
I recieved an email invite from the indivual that started this ridiculous
forum.

You did? Must have been a long time ago.

Geez what a complete waste of human effort..
And things have not changed..
Ram Tripathi-(aka Swami Shantinanda the Ashram cook) conspired with
Brahmachari Mahesh Yogi-(the Ashram clerk) to re-write Sri Brahmananda's
will.. then the two co-conspirators Mahesh & Shantinanada poisoned Sri
Brahmamanda to a slow death..to gain control of the Jyosimath Ashram and the
wealth.
Then set in motion 50+ years of legal battles over the right of succession
to the seat at Jyosimath Ashram..oly to be finally settled.. The seat at
Jyosimath Ashram finally held by Sri Swaroopananda whom also holds the seat
in Dwarika Ashram.
The fraudlent claims of Shantinanda-> Vishnudevananda->Vasudevananda
finally came to a be-fitting end.
Interesting to note-- the lawyer who represented the fraudlent claims of
Shantinanada was the very same individual now know as Vasudevananda.

But I've seen a house fly and a dragon fly but I've never seen a Ru fly..
And this whole deal of whirled Peas..was there not a man stabbed to death in
the Annapurna Dining Hall on campus? by a student of MUM?

In 35 years of phlying you guys still haven't "flown"
But at least 9 years of waring Iraq finally ended

You write a lot like WillyTex yet you're responding to his post. Are you
Willy off his meds?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com