Dear Alex,

Knowing how raptly attentive you become when you first see one of my posts, I
have considered composing a five-part thank you post for your having deleted
that post of mine.

What do you think? Should I begin right now? I anticipate something about half
the length of my most recent post to Curtis.

If your don't respond with the usual enthusiasm, I think I might just forget
about it.

After all, look what trouble I got into in that five-part post to Curtis.

It's just that those three words: "I deleted it"—they became a koan customized
for me.

As in at my death, God says to me: "Robin, I deleted it."

And Curtis from a no darker place, whispers quietly: "See, Robin!"

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>