Thank you for detailed explaination....I got my answer..

Sir I had read in your analysis that 'I see a weak Venus'. I am wondering if
weak means 'Benificial but weak' or Enemy.  Bcoz I have been told that
Sun,Jupitor,Mars are my Benific ones..and Mercury Saturn are Evil planet. But
no mention about venus whether it is in Benific list or Enemy list..

None of the astrologers had brought to my notice that 'Coral could and could
cause unnecessary changes in life due'.
I am trying to think whether these unnecessary changes would be negative and
harmful.

Thanks a lot again. I got detailed answers from you to a level which I didnt
get from anyone.
Saurabh Rana.