http://mynokiablog.com/2011/12/18/video-lumia-800-continues-to-get-thrashed-with-multiple-drop-tests/

Prasenjit Bist says [*seems* like a Bhaarataname -- card]

December 19, 2011 at 4:28 pm
How does it matters after all its a NOKIA and they lived up to the reputation
of NOKIA brand. Congrats Team NOKIA for the awesome phone. By the way guys I
have got my Lumia 800 a bit disapponted mine is black one wanted the blue one
but no issues the device rocks. I aam sure taht I have never ever touched
anything so beautiful its an art I mean i dont have words to describe it. I put
my mom's sim she is currently using a Nokia 5233, she is loving it the UI is
super fluid I mean she was not comfortable with s60 5th edition UI, although I
had no problem with that UI and absolutely love my symbian 3 UI on Nokia N* but
the fact that my mother can use it easily with out much mentoring is awesome.

guys Nokia Music is not here, Nokia Store rep told me it will start in india in
2012 Q1. okay I can wait  and u know the navigation is in hindi too and some
xtra free apps too installed. I mean forget the OS UI the design is so classy
even after 10 yrs the device will feel fresh its classic man. the phone is a
fun. still xploring

Nokia congratulation and thank u very much.