Are you Tim Tibow playing Andy Kaulfman? I assume you are being—quite
effectively—ironic. And I appreciate the in-joke that I am as far from being a
Jesus freak as I could possible be. While at the same time not giving the TMO
much love either. Very funny stuff, jason, but a little bit too Jedi Spockish
for most FFL readers I suspect.

Did you ever consider they might take you literally?

It's possible, you know.

But thanks. Yeah, Catholicism is not for me; Jesus either. But the goddamn
thing is: *they would have been* had I lived before the Second World War.

Now, Judy, does that stitch the whole thing together finally?

Jason, you are one crazy guy—but I think I get it. I sure hope I do.

Where's the non-ironic you?