OK, good info.Thanks

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 7:58 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Vacation

Llundrub, I'm getting your emails again! For some
strange reason, yahoo would not let any through the
past few weeks, but I did read many of them at the
group home page.

Have a nice vacation. You're coming to my end of the
country. Visit Vermont in late September some time,
for the fall foliage. Also, you might want to bring a
jacket. Temps can get down into the 40s at night, even
in August.