"a reminder that people who proclaim their enlightenment are not always to be
trusted"

This may be big news to you Turq, but the rest of us grown ups figured out *a
long time ago* that it takes a lot more to follow someone around by the nose,
like you did with crazy Freddie, than them saying they are enlightened.

This is what I mean by you feeling secure when everything is in black and
white. After all, once you define it that way, it is a lot easier for you to
take a stand *against* those who automatically "trust people who proclaim their
enlightenment".

Except that YOU are the only one who has done this!! LOL- No one else on FFL
*EXCEPT YOU* has surrendered their time, freedom and money to some doofus who
said he was the seventh incarnation of Vishnu (before he offed himself).

Don't you see how funny this is? I'll spell it out: You are taking a stand
*against yourself*, oh dimmest of bulbs.

Pretty darn funny if you ask me. And not even a day late in securing your title
as Master Of Inadvertent Irony into the New Year! Happy 2012!