Dear Obba,
Spot on !!!
That's what I refer to myself as - the greatest lover. Totally shameless
in my antics, unconditional love as Ientice,enthrall and entertain my
beloved.
A song on the Greatest lover in my native tongue Telugu that captured my
very essence - it's a fun song from a recent movie - made in 2010.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PUZJBjzrrU
Translation by Ravi
Chivukula--------------------------------------------Though you and I
have lived apart, I strangely feel as though I'm within you today,
searching for myself.
Without you, not sure what would happen to me, I yearn for your love
Please swear on me that you wouldn't say no, I'm willing to do anything
to earn your trust
Once I see and desire a woman she wouldn't leave me, I would love her so
deeply
Once you drown deep into my love, you will float up effortlessly, even
ready to give up your life
I'm sincere, speak the truth, have never tasted a lie, the only good
one, a mad romantic
Accept me without any hesitation, my heart will never wear a mask oh
woman, continuing to show my true self, keep fighting even if you say no
Oh celestial divine one, please don't say no every minute, you are my
world today
You will never see a man like me, who will net the divine entities and
bring them to the earth, to whom even the Taj Mahal is an ordinary
dwelling
I will be known as the greatest lover, forever.
Love,Ravi.
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@...> wrote:

> The greatest lover in the whole world!  : )
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Chivukula" chivukula.ravi@
wrote:

> > Fuck the picture didn't make it, help me merudanda.
> > Here's the link to the picture.
> > http://flic.kr/p/b55Hsv
> > Me 'n 'em Mayans are tight. I'm so down with the Mayan Calendar.
> > My predictions for 2012
> > 1) All Love's renamed to Hate's2) All lovers hounded, harassed and
> > humiliated
> > Let's leverage the deadly, provocative, seductive power of the
troika to
> > hound, harass and humiliate the lovers.
> > The first of the troika, the power and might of law enforcement,
> > judiciary armed with the laws very generously sponsored and
underwritten
> > by Prozac Inc and the Big Pharma.
> > BTW I so love my Mayan Calendar that I can't sleep without one under
my
> > pillow !!! OTOH I think a Mayan doll would be very cute. Oh on that
> > Mayan doll I see lot of cult worship of Guru based dolls, so I
thought
> > what a wonderful idea !!! Look, now I would love to have a real
woman
> > but till then I plan to sleep with a doll..LOL..God, how disgusting
> > scratch that idea, I'm not that desperate to substitute real
> > relationships with dolls. (P.S. Making a pun on people at cults,
> > includingmy own Guru's cult, worshipping Guru dolls).
> > The second of the troika, my liberal intellectuals, the therapists,
the
> > psychologists with their myriad pain numbing therapies generously
> > sponsored and underwritten by, surprise, yep - Prozac Inc and the
Big

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagnostic_and_Statistical_Manual_of_Menta\
\