Nabs,

All of this can be seen in the US natal chart.  As a nation, the US considers
itself to be a leader in the world stage and the standard bearer for democracy.
 Yes, we might get into another war over this.  But realistically we can't
afford another war.

But one wonders why Iran is making these provocative moves when their naval
fleet is clearly outgunned by the US armada.