 From: curtisdeltablues <curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 1:45 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Happy new year to everyone !!! (And more love
bombing..)

>From #300483
Judy:
"Kiss-kiss-KISS!! That picture of Ravi IS hot."

#300136
Judy:

Ravi!! SO glad to see you back. Kiss-kiss.

Very cool video, this one. If I may ask, how the heck did
you get the car to bounce in time with the music??

That's 50, and I'm out till the weekend. You better still
be here, you hear?

You know we can all read all the posts and can search them too right?

And if you don't want to get tweeked for being an older woman crushing on a
younger man you can take it up with Ravi who refers to you as his lover and as
one of his older women who he pleases with his wonderfulness.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@> wrote:
> > >
> > > <snip>
> > > "Then Judy joined in as if his tirade were just another
> > > cute thing the pool boy does as he cleans her pool as she
> > > sips vodka enhanced ice tea lemonades enjoying the view.
> > > Kiss kiss Ravi, you are so hot! See how it works Ravi,
> > > she would be buying YOU drinks in a bar, does it all make
> > > sense now why the hot young thing slipped out the back door
> > > while you found out the number she gave you was fake?"
> > >
> > > Curtis, I believe you've taken this out of context.  I was
> > > teasing Ravi about his cute photo (IMO) and mentioned in my
> > > post that Obba or Judy might give him a "kiss-kiss" as
> > > there was also a short string of tease posts that had
> > > already happened where Obba had used that term.  Judy was
> > > likely just playing on my post and replying in the
> > > affirmative around the pic only.  This was my post.
> >
> > I don't believe I am misquoting Judy,
>
> Straw man. Nobody said you were misquoting me.
>
> What you did, as Emily correctly notes, was take my comment
> out of context, inserting it into yours and implying I was
> supporting Ravi because I had the hots for him (with an
> unpleasant oblique reference to my age to boot).

> Wrong, dude. I was tweaking *you*. Ravi just happened to be
> the one you were reacting badly to. My remarks to you were
> about *you*, not Ravi.>

WTF are you talking about here?  I reacted "badly".  But not Ravi the flame
thrower.  You are really digging yourself in deeper in your double down routine
Judy but if you want to let it ride I'll accommodate your foolishness.

> But I'm pretty sure you knew that. Hence the disingenuous
> denial that you were "misquoting" me.

I got it right, sorry it isn't too flattering.