Mr. Turq pirate, yes. Good one.
I have sent out many DMCA's to torrents and the like who take the creative
royalties from the artists, with success.
Let me see, I know how to find the Turq at that cafe pinching the waitresses
behind, maybe I can hand deliver one to share with you to understand how it
works...oh wait, does Holland allow free downloads of music and film? I know
Sweden does. PirateBay is almost impossible to stop.
So you don't like Ron Paul, but it is okay to take from others, wanting a
freebie. Just saying this shows the mindset pretty clearly.
Now my plane ticket is waiting to be purchased..so we can have that fun time
you promised, turkey ; )
Hugs and Kisses,

Obbajeeba