I am sorry that you found it as possibly mastered. I typed so fast, it left me
feeling a bit Vata. Then the bon bon's set in and doubled that.
Thank you for the compliment of being a brilliant master of much of we don't
know, but it feels good, eh? : )
So sorry you had to write the below to cheer me up. It worked!