zarzari_786 I did get a chance to watch your video, fucking hilarious
dude..LOL..

zarzari_786, you look like a retarded terrorist about to commit Jihad, man
I know you got inspired by me to make videos, thank you. But you looked
like you were issuing a fatwa or perhaps you were on your death bed, on
life support, reading your will and last wishes. Please I beg you, stop
humiliating yourself. Stop fighting a losing battle with Judy and choose
being a martyr with Jihad, at least your deadly (literally) acting skills
will be very valuable and sought after in a terrorist nation like Pakistan.