--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Yifu" <yifuxero@...> wrote:

> very good!....but people in the TMO are the worst offenders. Do you know what
> Jesus called such people?  HINT:  starts "HY--------"

It's true, & things should go so much better for the TM-Rajas if they would
repent their sinful rasyana-ic ways.  There would be support of natural law.
They  have had a lot of chance to say to everyone since the movement reformed
after Maharishi that "Whatever that was we are not that, and that going forward
we will be thus, virtuous only"..

There was a long time silence from them about this as people waited for that
sign of reconciliation.  These short dome numbers seem to be showing how it is
gone for the Rajas.  Actions often speak louder than words, the Rajas don't
seem to even have the tongue of repentence.  The omission of just silence or
hypocr...?  Raunchydog lays it out right here underneath.  Spiritually virtuous
activities to maximize, spiritually sinful activities to minimize.  The TM
Rajas could take some lesson from their own teachings here on FFL.

JGD,
-Buck in FF
A primitive hardshell old meditator