--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I feel that part of the reason, that Maharishi took this action,
was
> to contrast the effect of removing meditators from an area, and see
> if the predicted results, of increased chaos, would occur.
> As we have seen, in the past weeks, indeed the chaos in Britain has
> increased....

...It hasn't. Its bull. We've had one bad day, July 7th, that's
all. Two weeks later, five bombs were set and failed to go
off! We are having a pleasantly barmy summer, won the Champions
League soccer cup, powdered the Aussies a day or two ago (but
secured a draw only because of cricket's odd time rules). We
may well win the Ashes.

We're doing fine.

What MMY and his advisers do not realise is that if they
want to study the cooling effect of taking a kettle off the fire,
then they should choose a kettle that was hot in the first
place.
Uns.