--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <wayback71@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "richardatrwilliamsdotus" <richard@>

> > > Vaj:
> > > >
> > > Now we've got Ravi 'nuked', and Vaj calling him
> > > a 'mega-pimp', now that Ravi can't post a defense.
> > >
> > > Man, that's low!
> > >

> > Not really. Ravi's language was about a thousand times more inflammatory
> > that "mega-pimp" or "nuked."
> >

> ..Says username name wayback who may have had he/she fingers slapped with a
> ruler, or mouth washed out with soap as a child for even the thought of using
> an inflammatory English language word,

Not at all.

> Mega pimp can relate to the suppression of all the world's women who are at
> the mercy of governments mostly held by male positions at this time and
> therefore leading us all to a doom such as what has been created, bombs,
> nukes, and the like, but it is for our freedom so women can keep being baby
> machines to supply an army for the man with the biggest..

Uh, Speak to Ravi about using the word "pimp" in his posts. Remember?  So go
lecture him on what it means and why YOU find it offensive. Wait, did you get
your mouth washed out?

It was not  the words Ravi chose, but how he used them that put me off. He can
play all he wants with words. We've been over it so many times and you know
full well my position on  this.   Enough said.