Doug, I am really sorry you could not attend Maharishi's Birthday event in the
Dome.  I think you hit upon the way for the Raja's to extricate themselves form
the problem they face (ie not letting people who have seen other saints in the
Dome, and yet wanting to include everyone in certain celebrations).  Certain
events should be Meditator events - because meditators learned TM without being
told the other saints rule.  SO everyone could attend, regardless.

So, the birthday celebrations could be meditator events, and open to everyone.
WIsh you could have gone.

Having said this, I think it is rather interesting that your next post is about
viewing Braco!  Whether watching Braco online qualifies as "seeing other
saints" I do not know.  Someday they may ask you to bring your computer  before
you can get a Dome Badge  and do some checks about where you have on the
Internet!!!