On Jan 17, 2012, at 8:41 AM, maskedzebra wrote:

Same goes for the play I wrote and mounted. You either saw the play or were a cast member, or you didn't see the play and did not appear on stage.

Those who profess to believe in your testimony have to work a lot harder to make the case for your credibility than those who find themselves continually ambushed by evidence you have never seen the play, a play which often is the center of discussion and argument here.

Beats me, the whole damn thing, Vaj. You're intelligent, you're witty, you're knowledgable, you have a life, why dress up and pretend to play house?

Exactly. No need.