On Jan 17, 2012, at 12:45 PM, futur.musik wrote:

It goes deeper than that. When I first joined FFL about 5 or 6 years ago, you never spoke about TM as someone who had even done it. Your big thing at the time was promoting Buddhist practices. It is much more recent, about the last two years, that you have tried to convince people that you practiced and taught TM.

To the extent that you claim these things, I don't care, but when you use these false credentials to bolster the things you say regarding TM and Maharishi, that is dirty pool and you know it.

Why have you stopped talking about your experiences of Buddhist practices? These are recent, and no doubt far more interesting.

If by recent you mean, "the last thirty years", then I guess you could call that "recent". Really it's the wrong audience to discuss such things - I would tend only to discuss such things: 1) in a teaching situation, 2) by people who share the same vows and permissions that I do and that have sufficient experience.