Remembers
Charlie
  <http://www.maharishiphotos.com/friend.html>

    * More Websites
By Vince
Daczynski
  <http://www.maharishiphotos.com/otrsites.html>

Maharishi Speaks with Mother Divine

  [Maharishi Mahesh Yogi]  Maharishi Mahesh Yogi - Phtograph by Charles
F. Lutes

Shortly after founding the Spiritual Regeneration Movement in 1959
Maharishi contacted Mother Divine and pleaded with her to alleviate the
missery of humanity.
Mother Divine explained that help for humanity was not to come from her
because humanity is doomed; this is the cycle of time which demands that
humanity increasingly suffers; it is the conduct of the people that
brings them their suffering.
Then Mother Divine encouraged Maharishi to continue with his spiritual
plan to gather as many individual Lights as he could, and by these
collective Lights it would be possible to destroy the darkness in the
world for a temporary period of up to a few thousand years.
The following eight pages are a scan of the original unedited historic
transcript of a tape recording of Maharishi speaking about his
conversation with the Divine Mother.
Maharishi wanted all of his initiators and meditators to be aware of
this message from Mother.

  [Maharishi-Mother Divine]
  [Maharishi-Mother Divine]
  [Maharishi-Mother Divine]
  [Maharishi-Mother Divine]
  [Maharishi-Mother Divine]
  [Maharishi-Mother Divine]
  [Maharishi-Mother Divine]
  [Maharishi-Mother Divine]

Note: In one of Charlie Lutes' lectures he said,
"If, in the future, there comes a point where the thinking becomes so
negative as to make recovery or balance in nature impossible, then the
divine Intelligence calls forth the God of fire, or the God of water, to
give humanity what their thinking has called for, and mass destruction
of this earth begins. Volcanic action cracks the earth's crust open and
the crust then breaks up and begins to sink and the water covers the
earth and a large segment of humanity is removed from earth; then, a new
land mass rises to the surface to support a new civilization that
conforms to the laws of nature and who loves God. This is not wholly
necessary if humanity will only change their ways and turn to God and
start supporting nature. However, in the main, the opposite is
occurring."
"One on the spiritual path develops an inner quality of goodness that
creates in them a desire to support nature and not run contra to the
laws of nature. They are very aware of karma and they desire to create
good karma through all of their thinking, speaking and doing. This is
what is called, living the good life, for good does come to the good and
evil comes to those who create evil. This is due to the law of cause and
effect and we should always remember this at all times. If we choose the
low path in life we inherit the low, and if we walk the high path, we
receive the light of God and his blessings. It is for us to choose, and
we have the free will to do so."