> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > I am basically computer-illiterate but if you click on that
> > little purple awoelflebater next to the messages on FFL it
> > will come up with a profile page. Then click on "your
> > profile" and it will come up.
>
> Tried that. It comes up with a big "Not Found" page for me.
> You may be seeing it because you created the profile, but
> we may be unable to see it because of the settings you
> chose (even if you didn't realize it) when setting up
> your account. Your last sentence above makes me suspect
> that this is the issue; I never see any "Your Profile"
> link.

Yes, you do:

Not found
The page you were looking for doesn't exist. Go to your profile.

"Go to your profile" is a live link. But it'll take you to
*your* profile, not Ann's.

<snip>
> My original posts were meant as
> a reminder that most of us here don't have the faintest
> clue what "studying with RWC" or attending his seminars
> or whatever you call it was like. Assuming that we do
> leaves us in the dark.

I can't find anything she's said that makes the
assumption that "we" know what it was like. The post
you were responding to was her reply to Vaj, who does
claim to know what it was all like.

You don't seem to have read her posts with any
attention, beyond looking for something to criticize
her about. You picked wrong.

Comment on your original post to Ann:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb <no_reply@> wrote:

<snip>
> > > Second, it seems to me that considering yourself a
> > > Big Player in something that was at most a tiny,
> > > unremembered splash in the tiniest of ponds near
> > > tiny and insignificant Fairfield, Iowa is not really
> > > that big of a deal. :-)

First, Robin's MIU/Fairfield activities are hardly
"unremembered" around here. They've been discussed on
FFL for years. Most of us weren't there at the time,
but we've certainly heard the stories.

Second, even little groups have big players and little
players. Ann was pointing out to Vaj that she was a big
player in Robin's group, so Vaj should have recognized
her name if he had been part of it as he claims. Not a
thing egotistical about that, just a statement of fact.
You're making a bigger deal of it than she has.