On 01/20/2012 08:48 AM, turquoiseb wrote:
> He's even inspired his own Huffpost Culture page -- called, of course,
> "Obsessed" -- on which are chronicled "the idiosyncratic, all-consuming
> passions of public figures and unknowns alike." His rant is about
> coffee, and not all that bad. I like coffee, too. I'm just not obsessed
> with it.  :-)
>
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-lynch/coffee_b_1216532.html
> <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-lynch/coffee_b_1216532.html>
>
>    [2012-01-19-davidlynchcoffee.jpg]

Anything to make a buck!  I'm not obsessed about coffee but I do like a
good roast and have learned some things over the years.  I still prefer
Starbucks because their espresso roast is bold enough.  However I'm not
a fan of Italian roast espresso because it is too mellow.  Unfortunately
a couple of alternatives I have nearby, a bagel shop and a donut shop
both have restaurant supplier roasts which aren't very bold.  They both
have excellent bakery goods though.

Pitta-kapha David probably would be too sluggish if he didn't drink
coffee and I do have a hard time believing he could subsist on that diet
he talked about on the "Inland Empire" DVD extra.  More than likely he
cheats. ;-)