On 01/20/2012 03:12 PM, cardemaister wrote:
> http://www.marketwatch.com/story/nokias-big-dividend-and-low-price-is-a-value-trap-2012-01-20
>

> "Jaffe's friends are obviously in the apploid-centric US. Nokia is the most
> trusted name in India, and as the user of a Nokia Symbian N8 (12Mpx Carl
> Zeiss optics, HDMI out, Internet Radio, HD video, free-for-life world-wide
> GPS navigation) in the US, I don't have to brag about it. It blows the socks
> off apploid phones... but who in the US is listening?
>
> Besides, a substantial portion of Nokia's R&D is in nanotechnology. That is
> their real growh opportunity, not Windows smartphones."

How many apps are available for it? ;-)

What hurdles does a developer have to jump to publish an app for it?

Zeiss lens is nice but if you want to take real video and pictures just
buy a camera and what kind depending on how deep you want to get into
it.  Most of the phone lens are fixed.

Nokia is running hard trying to keep but they should have started
training 5 years ago.