I would like to flag this post for the moderators because it discusses Edg's
willy and he claims it is not a "big factor".  Here he is stating the shrinkage
factor of the cold and references his "chilly willy".  When I come here for
spiritual upliftment I don't expect to be confronted with an image of Edg's
turtle headed...

Oh wait, I just saw the video...fantastic!  I don't get how the trikke improves
on a skiing experience though.  Is it easier for non skiers?  Are you a skier?
I understand the Trikke appeal better off the slopes.  Perhaps it is great for
you because you have already developed those specific muscle groups. In that
case it make sense for a Trikker to dig this over skiing.

Great video, the last part was a trill.