--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...>
wrote:

> And here I thought it was a new teaching device. Â Ha. Â I think
I like "hands free" skiing better, but I am an excellent skier. However,
that is after many years of lessons starting at the tender age of 8 and
lots of practice. Â Go for it. Â Skiing is a great sport and hard
for adults to master, when they begin as adults. Â This looks like
the perfect way to keep one's joints and bones intact :) Â

Unless you wipe out that is, and then it looks like a good way to break
them.  At least if you're Trikke Skiing.  Not to mention anyway who
might be nearby.

slopes. Ain't no one having more fun on snow.