..not sure what you ref. or offer [:D]
"…To lend beauty to the mouth and purify it, to destroy all foul
odour…"
or an offer  to play
"..it was deeply connected with enjoyment and erotic play, it is not
surprising to find frequent depiction of lovers sharing a betel roll or
offering it to each other, or all the necessary utensils and implements
for betel, specially in those miniatures depicting romantic themes."
from footage from your link

lol

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" jstein@ wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@>
wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@>

followed the conversation correctly, I think I may volunteer to be the
first of your mind *less* followers. But, I reserve the right to
abdicate at any time the mind *ful* part of my being and brain take
over. Â In the meantime, I throw flower petals at your pinky toe.