You are correct Curtis, he was and is not a victim. He chose to keep looking at
this site, to put his fingers on the keyboard in order to respond to whatever
post motivated him to do so. Like I said, no one is being held hostage here to
continue to participate.

I don't feel sorry for Robin. He is equipped with enough intelligence, gumption
and energy to prove a formidable intellectual and, I believe, spiritual match
for most people. However, I can still sense when things get a little brutal and
that courageous fighter becomes just a little more desperate, stumbles on
occasion, looks over his shoulder to see how close the wall is and I can feel
empathy at that point. Robin is just a human being who is feeling his away
along in the world like the rest of us. He stood on a stage for awhile, under
the lights playing out a role that, thankfully, most of us have not had to take
on. How much was his personal choice I have no idea. Robin is a complete
mystery to me in some very fundamental ways.

You say you shared some special friendship for him. I can understand that. You
recollect that he started to make you feel pressured by his confrontational,
relentless demands. I can relate. You don't want to put up with it anymore, you
seem to have determined that whatever good things you had going between the two
of you is not worth this subsequent needling and pricking by this person who
has no real right to do this to you. I totally get it. You have every right to
feel what you do. And I trust you have looked hard at yourself and your actions
that presumably motivated Robin to start "confronting" you and determined it
was unwarranted. That is your prerogative.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>