--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shanti2218411" <shanti2218411@...> wrote:

>    Actually if I had seen it myself and I had been intoxicated, I probably
> would have figured it to be a hallucination.However, none of us was
> intoxicated and we all saw the same thing, so its hard to say it was a
> hallucination.Although I'm pretty sure it was not a prop from a movie :).
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Yifu" <yifuxero@> wrote:
> >
> > Was it Black?  Those are the "Monoliths" featured in Kubrick's 2001 movie.
> > Thousands of them are spread around the universe.  You saw one of them.:
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monolith_(Space_Odyssey)
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shanti2218411" <shanti2218411@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > In June of 1970 on a very clear summer night(there was a full moon)
> > > My mother,brother,best friend and I were walking from my mother's house
> > > to my friends car which was parked in front of the house.
> > > As we walked to the car we looked up and saw an enormous perfectly
> > > rectangular object in the sky.It was completely dark and totally
> > > silent.It was moving at a relatively slow speed to the east.We stood and
> > > watched it for 10 or 15 minutes.It was a amazing sight.We talked to each
> > > other while we watched it and it was clear we were seeing the same object.
> > >
> > > I have absolutely no idea what that object was.All though it seemed to be
> > > physically real, if had been "really" there, it would have been
> > > undoubtedly seen by hundreds of other people.However, there was nothing
> > > the news to indicate that anyone but us "saw" it.My own theory is that
> > > the object was not physical in the way we think of things being
> > > physical.On the hand I am pretty sure was it was real
> > > (whatever that means :).

Interesting observation. To your wondering if not other people saw the same
object I had the same thought in Berlin. It was so huge that many must have
seen it and possibly photographed it. But it seems many UFO's can move in and
out of visibility, choosing frequencies at will depending upon where they are
and who are observing it.

It's interesting to note that UFO observations, and filming them, are exploding
all over the world in 2012. There are record observation on youtube now.