Om come on now.  Some of you lurkers are pretty sophisticated users of lists an
you got no opinion of yahoo v. google groups?  What a bunch of boneless
chickens.  E-mail me. I'm trying to do a focus group kind of question here.  If
i form a new group, should it be with Yahoo or Google groups. Why?
-Buck