> [ Those of you who already are God, please excuse my
> use of the hypothetical in posing this question. ]
>
> Would You rather sit down over a cold brew with a guy
> or gal who could look at You and Your Creation and
> laugh at it all, or someone who felt compelled to
> Take It All Seriously?
>
> My kinda God would want to hang with the laughers.
>
> "It has always seemed absurd to suppose that a god
> would choose for his companions, during all eternity,
> the dear souls whose highest and only ambition is
> to obey."
> - Robert Green Ingersoll

If I were god, not only would I own all the beer, all those drinking would be
at my disposition regardless of what they think. I would have my beer, and
drink it all too, via these surrogates. As for the drinkers, having given them
a short life span, I have arranged for replacements from time to time; eternity
is for me alone, not thee. I think I would start with the MUM keg party in the
ladies dome, all invited.