--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
<anartaxius@...> wrote:

> There a David Lynch driven benefit concertn in New York a few years ago.
>
> McCartney and Ringo were among the performers. Most of the performers, like
> Jerry Seinfeld and Howard Stern, spoke glowingly about TM, but I do not
> recall that McCartney or Ringo ever mentioned it during the time they were on
> stage, even though of course, the purpose of this concert was to dig up
> donations for the Lynch Foundation. I thought that was rather curious. The
> speaker system used for the music was run at intolerable volume levels and
> had high levels of distortion.

I found the same as said above.
 Maybe the show brought their "own volunteers running the sound," or the union
dudes were in control? One or the other. Mistakes that should have never
happened at such a function. (I don't think it was the speaker system that was
the problem, it was the guys behind the curtains.) : )
I wonder what the guarantee for Paul and Ringo costed?