In Memorium to the 3 extreme skiers that passed on Stevens, Pass WA.  The
fourth that might have passed was a women, who was wearing an Avalanche Airbag.
 Here is a video of a girl who's parent gave her one for Christmas, and she
survived a recent avalanche.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1438955490001/avalanche-airbag-saves-snowboarders-life/

In the end, though, it's the "skiers high" that prevails.  That's why I
recommended that the member with the Trikke pursue it.  Because, it's not how
you get there, it's whether or not you do.  And, if you want to do that on a
tricycle, that's really O.K.  That's what they were in search of.  And, now....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21TEbPettC8&feature=related

And, Stevens Pass on Superbowl Sunday, within bounds.  No pictures of me in
this.  But, I did get an entire slope to myself in the afternoon.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/71633812@N08/sets/72157629412885667/

Namaste, :)