--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > I'm disapointed. The text seemed promising. Particularily the
> > > idea of building a gigantic pyramid behind the Hollywood sign
> > > and replacing the Statue of Liberty with a Monument of Zaxon.
> > > The video revealed a phony :-(
> >
> > How exactly could you tell? Was there some lack of
> > credulity in his presentation? Improper aura? Costume
> > too garish? Maybe this clip of Benjamin Creme channeling
> > Maitreya on Bill Maher's show is more...uh...promising.
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gi68lzwzYM
>
> Like Maharishi, Benjamin Creme has been from time to time
> exposed to idiots. And like Maharishi, Benjamin Creme shows
> an astonishing patience with meeting yet another moron.
>
> This Maher fellow is probably a socalled Buddhist, which
> makes his performance seem even worse.

Actually, it's even worse than that, Nabs. Bill Maher
is an atheist.

If you're unclear on the difference, neither atheists
nor Buddhists believe in a God, but atheists eat babies
and small children whereas we Buddhists merely spirit
them away to monasteries, shave their heads, and teach
them to persecute TMers.