wgm4u,

My comments are shown below:

1.> > In the Old Testament, the story of Adam and Eve tells us of the
devolution of the first human beings from unity consciousness to the bondage of
the gunas.  The main key to their fall was their pride of being equal to the
Source of the unified field.  Thus, they disobeyed the rule by eating the
forbidden fruit.

> Actually, involution would perhaps describe it better, they certainly weren't
> in Unity Consciousness.

There are many ways to interpret the story of Adam and Eve.  The bible author
could have meant that the dawning of human awareness or consciousness started
out at the highest level, namely at unity consciousness.  This is the reason
why we read in the bible text that Adam and Eve walked with God in the Garden
of Eden.

This idea doesn't necessarily mean that the theory of evolution is incorrect.
It's still possible that the human physiology evolved from lesser species.  The
major change of event is when the first humans acquired awareness or
consciousness of themselves.

However, there are some people both Christians and others who believe that
humans did not evolve from the lower species.  They believe that humans
devolved from the spirit world to the world of the flesh.  Thus, we encounter
the likes of the Christian Creationists who interpret the bible literally.

A. Infant humanity was the product of eons of evolution through all the
kingdoms of nature, mineral, plant and animal. The consciousness that
evolved/involved through the kingdoms finally arrived at the state where a
special creation was made (man) by God, with all the potentials possible as
reflected in man as having all 7 chakras.

I agree somewhat with what you're saying here.  But there is an author by the
name of Michael Cremo who believes that human beings have been on earth for
millions of years, perhaps during the time of the dinosaurs.

However, he believes that humans devolved directly from the spirit world.  In
other words, humans are not related to the lower primates.

B.> The Divine Plan is to evolve man to the point where his
material/astral/causal physiology can unfold a pure reflection of Being or
Consciousness, (which is Cosmic Consciousness or what MMY calls Unity
Consciousness), then man can be said to be truly made "In the Image of God".

I understand your point.  Using the bible story, it is possible to believe that
this apex of development started out at unity consciousness, which is in the
"image of God".

C.> The lose-knit allegory of the 'fall' is merely a story encapsulating the
ingredients of this transformation of nescient (ignorant) man.

Using the bible text, the first humans may not have been as ignorant as you may
think.  They may have been fully aware of their consciousness and of God the
Father who walked with them.  That means they lived life in bliss and
enlightenment, as MMY would describe it.

D.> Pride came later; once they were given *free will* they were also told by
the Almighty, "if you yield to the sex sensations you will 'fall' from the
Garden of Eden" (Paradise lost), but as Satan (the Luciferian spirits, the
light givers who 'opened' their eyes) proclaimed, "but ye shall be as Gods".
Both 'Satan' and 'God' were right and merely stating the facts of the matter!
(It's just a story!!)

Pride comes along with human awareness, IMO.  It is possible that Adam and Eve
wanted something more than what God had given them.  They wanted to experience
evil for themselves.  They were not satisfied with knowing evil by inference
during their stay in the Garden of Eden.  Thus, they rebelled and ate the
forbidden fruit.

E.> So Adam and Eve (early man) persevered and became the 'pioneers' who
ventured forth from their passive nescience (ignorant) state of being to
fulfill their inner urge to unfold their full potential. It was all part of a
plan, 'Satan' was merely playing a role.

It's also possible to interpret that after their experience of evil, they fully
realized that they have voluntarily put their spirit in bondage to the senses
and matter.  Thus, the bible tells us that they lost their immortal status and
suffered for the rest of their life here on earth.

2.>  > Along with pride came the desire to indulge in the senses.  Since they
thought they were gods, then they can get anything they wanted in the
phenomenal world.  By doing so, they knowingly put their spirit in bondage to
matter.

> I don't think they had much mind function in those early periods, I think the
> 'chit' (sensation and feeling) was the first to evolve and mind came later,
> FWIW.

The point I'm saying is that when the animal physiology and mind became fully
human, then there was full awareness, but at the same time there was an
inherent danger of falling into the sin of pride.