--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Paulo Barbosa" <tprobert@...> wrote:

> Think About It... Are You Walking In The Light?
>
> "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have
> fellowship one with another, and the blood of  Jesus  Christ
> his Son cleanseth us from all sin" (1 John 1:7).
>
> If we want to have a victorious life,  and  peace  with  our
> neighbor    and    good    relationship    with        God,
>  we need to walk in the light of Christ, glorifying  Him  in
> all our actituds. Think about it...
>
> Paulo Barbosa

Yes, this is beautiful, and that inner light is discovered during meditation
and that very same light is the light of Christ. That light purifies our bodies
of all sin and makes us fit for eternal life.

That 'blood of Jesus Christ' IS the light and has been called by many names
down through History, the Hindus call that light Krishna (Krishna
Consciousness).