--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shainm307" <shainm307@...> wrote:

> Skip the first video, scroll to 2:15 at the end and click on Ann Mortifee.
>
> http://www.mum.edu/videocafe/cbe_09.html

Things that I think are interesting is according to my dad the TMers are
working in the high violet or in this video she sings it as the high frequency.
However they are not working in the lower reds and other colors. Also what I
found interesting was that she said "If the emotions aren't feeding your body
and feeding your mind, your mind will become rigid with science and it will
petrify with ideas. Great fabulous, but without the juice of your feeling, it
will become dry and it will burn you out and it will bore everyone else. Even
if it's the most sublime knowedge, if your not juicy, they don't want to eat
it."