On Mar 8, 2012, at 12:02 PM, Emily Reyn wrote:

> I thought Vaj was also referring to some private correspondence
> with Curtis because that's how he was playing it.

Since C. clues us in to what the content was, I believe that makes
clear what the aforementioned email to Judy really was about. Without
that information it still was pretty clear, but his little clue made
it clear for those that want to hear.

Of course there are those who listen but rarely hear what's being
said - and then spend day after day defending that imaginary world.
So it's inevitable that the song and dance will begin: it always
does, that the nature of denial.

But no, this has nothing to do with the tapes of Robin pounding
people on stage.