--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > > until
> tad.

> > > people?

> effect.
> > > technique?

> > > Prior to rebuilding the entire world via Vastu, there was Peace
> > > Palace Grand Scheme: building several thousand Peace Palaces
> > > throughout the world...at about $1 million a Peace Palace,
> that's
> > > about $2-3 billion.
> > >
> > > I can't remember which came first, but around the time of the
> Vastu
> > > Grand Scheme, there was the $600 billion Agro Grand Scheme.
> > >
> > > Between Agro and Vastu Grand Schemes there was perhaps a week or
> so.
> > >
> > > Between Peace Palace Grand Scheme and either Agro or Vastu Grand
> > > Scheme (I can't remember which came first) there was at least a
> > > year, no?
> > >
> > > Here's some more Grand Schemes off the top of my head:
> > >
> > > Malls of America Grand Scheme
> > >
> > > Tallest Building Grand Scheme
> > >
> > > VedaLand Grand Scheme
> > >
> > > Can anyone add to the list?
> > >

> > Maharishi International University Grand Scheme.
> >
> > Maharishi Vidya Mandir Grand Scheme.
> >
> > Maharishi's intent to make TM available all over the world Grand
> Scheme.
> >

> > Oh, did you only want examples of things you consider to be total
> failures, or do you
> > consider the above to be total failures as well?
>
> Only the last one was a success. MIU was a failure...I'm not sure
> what vidya Mandir was...

In case you haven't noticed, MIU is now called MUM and is still going. That's
hardly a
failure.

Maharishi Vidya Mandir is the elementary/secondary educational system that MMY
has set
up in India. At least a few of the schools are well-known in India.

Oh, and while its possibly difficult to get new enrollees currently, Maharishi
School is a
sucess by any rational standard.