The land trusts?  The money?

Who are the players?  Maternal vs. Paternal sides of Maharishi's Indian family?
 A Western movement vs. Indians?  A Pandit Brahmastan in the middle of India
vs. Maharishi Smarak in Allahabad?

23 JANUARY 2012 00:20 PIONEER NEWS SERVICE | NEW DELHI
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/304796